Dearest Tigger,
Today, as I was driving to my parents house I found myself missing you more than usual. You see, it's been snowing since Sunday. We were actually in a blizzard/severe weather warning all day yesterday. Today as I was driving our champ-of-a-Jeep, I saw people who had driven off the road. I couldn't stop to help them because I didn't have you here. I am just me, and I'm pregnant, so I'm pretty much useless when it comes to helping people like that. That is just one more way that you complete me my love! When you help other people in the way that only you can, you enable me to feel as if I am doing some good, too. I missed that today.
You are my better, stronger, steadier, handsomer, smarter (well maybe not smarter:)) half. I love you more than I could ever promise.
Yours Always and Forever,
Lou
ps. that Jeep is really quite amazing... we've gotten several compliments from people admiring how it drives and how awesome it is in the snow and how powerful it is. I am glad that you bought it. Without it I would feel leashed to Pocatello, and even our house, I think. Thanks to you, I have a vehicle that I feel safe in.
No comments:
Post a Comment