Okay, okay. So it wasn't the worst day ever. I just had a bad day. I am glad that you are in Mississppi right now, which means I can call you on the phone... I really just needed to freak out and cry over all the things that went wrong (mostly just molly being lost.) Just so you know I very nearly had myself convinced that I was never going to see her again. I just knew that someone had been selfish and taken my dog for their own! But as you know, all is well. I had no reason to freak out, except that I'm pregnant (which means very emotional) and I don't have you to steady me on a daily basis, and sometimes I just need to cry. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for calming me down. Thank you for being my equalizer! I love you more than I could ever promise.
Sincerely,
Lou
ps: I really like my new phone... I hope you like yours too!
No comments:
Post a Comment