Thursday, August 26, 2010

First week of school...

First taste of what it's going to be like without you around.

Last Friday I helped you pack for your annual training. I know your going to be back but I can tell you that it wont be enough time.

Saturday morning, I took you to the drill hall and then I went to my parents house. You already know this, but I like to fully recap in my journals:-) The weekend there was crazy.

The rest of this week has been sooo busy and today I just sat down and cried cause I am so tired and I have so much left to do, and I'm hungry and I don't have you here with me to motivate me and sing my praises when I manage to juggle all of the house duties and school duties and church duties. I miss you terribly.

The good news is that it's already Thursday. I'm not sure where the week went but it's gone. I hope the rest of the next year is like this week in that way. I hope it flies by!

I everything you.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment